Indigo Adults…brilliant souls inhabiting human fleshwho came here toraise the vibration, to create change, and to break up old systems that no longer serve the planet in positive ways. They brought with them the ability to create a shift in consciousness in order to change the planets vibration...a shift that we all are experiencing on some level.These indigo adults are here to complete their mission...Who are these magnificent people? I’ve gathered characteristics from some various expert sources:
INDIGO ADULTS HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
• Highly intelligent, though may not have demonstrated in school.
• Very creative
• There first question is WHY?
• Repetitious work in school or career deters them
• (EARLY ON) Rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
• May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
• Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
• Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
• Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
• May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
• May have trouble with RAGE.
• Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, i.e. political, educational, medical, and legal.
• Alienation from or anger with
• Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American
• Anger at rights being taken away
• Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world.
• Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.
• Had few if any Indigo role models
• Have strong intuition.
• Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder)
• Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
• May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
• Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
• Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality
Many of these Indigo Adults areblocked in a way that inhibits there ideas from being put into action... By this i mean these souls may not have the resources to act on their ideas which leaves them stagnant... Knowing what needs to be done, knowing how to implement the change but not having the most likely results in internal frustrations. Sometimes they sink into a deep depression because of this, some withdraw, others turn to drugs and negative behaviors in an effort to manage the energies they are “stuck with”.Classic Indigo negative behavior is self injury. These Indigo adults have large, wise captivating eyes .They have been coming to the planet for a few decades now..knowing what others don’t know on a cosmic level... And the barrier of social norms and systems in the physical realm,can block them from developing their truest potential which is to bring a highervibration and tear down those systems that no longer serve us. The Indigo adults who have yet to find there direction may be bored, isolated in feelings of defeat by the world, tangled in a society that doesn’t suit them but angers them. They are teachers and seekers and often misunderstood. Think of the rise in mental illness diagnosis since these souls have inhabited the Earth. They do not and did not fall into the norms, confused by normal thought patterns and behaviors. Society chose to diagnose without first trying to understand. Labeled.Medicated. Shut down.
If you know any of these unique souls, reach out to them in any way you can for the good of all humanity, for the healing of this planet.A great shift is happening, let the Indigos do what they came here to do...for the good of all. Try and spend some time with them and tune into their energetic vibration, our children’s’ children are counting on us. Listen closely to what they have to say.
Indigo children are still being born, and they share similar qualities to the Indigo Adults. They are very intelligent and creative, but also rebellious to authority and systems in general. They are often mislabeled with Attention Defecitand may need alternative therapies to handle this behavior. They are often physically sensitive and extremely emotionally sensitive. Often they are very empathic and caring, though somewill become callous after years of emotional abuse from a society that is not understanding who they are. Indigos may have extreme rage that needs a safe acceptable outlet. Indigo Children may experience depression at young ages if they do not remember why they are here or have any feeling that they can help to improve the world. They may fall prey to self injurious behaviors. Indigo children need strong Indigo models to guide them. I have gathered from experts some of the Characteristics of the Indigo Child as shown below.
• Have strong self- esteem, connection to source
• Know they belong here until they are told otherwise
• Have an obvious sense of self
• Have difficulty with discipline and authority
• Refuse to follow orders or directions
• Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience
• Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
• Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
• Are mostly nonconformists
• Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
• Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
• Are rather creative
• Are easily distractible, can do many things at once
• Display strong intuition
• Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
• Develop abstract thinking very young
• Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
• Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
• Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
• Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
• Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
• Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
• Need our support to discover themselves
• Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
Indigo adults and Indigo children share similar characteristics, the child however must not only deal with his unique gifts, but must do so as he goes through the typical developmental stages of a child including puberty and adolescents. They have needs beyond the textbook child rearing, they have needs that are being ignored. Later I will discuss there needs in more detail. But for now I must talk about the next generation of enlightened souls. These are the Crystal Children. Many Indigos will tune into the vibration of these Crystal Souls as they seek them out for guidance.
Crystal Children have been coming to the Earth for a little over a decade now with an even higher vibration than the Indigos and with eyes that penetrate through our souls. These gifted children are born enlightened. They are here to create the new systems that the Indigos break down. Sensitive to energy shifts,as well as to other people’s feelings. They are hypersensitive to everything! In short, Crystals are highly in tunespiritual beings here to heal this planet....we must listen to them, we must let them guide us..young children, wise beyond their years. These souls are here for us.. They were born to us, with a burning desire a passion to heal.... So let them heal us! Why not?
Attributes of the Crystal Children
· Extremely sensitive to everything in their environment -sound, colors, negative emotions in others, smells, food, chemicals, pollutants, the "feel" of clothing, violence, and pain of others, group consciousness, electromagnetic frequencies, solar flares.
· So sensitive that they are deeply vulnerable, as well as very powerful because of their intense vulnerability.
· They must have alone time. They do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, and deep quiet.
· They must have daily communion with nature and elements. The Spirit of Nature will help them balance and clear all of the disharmonious energies that affect them so strongly.
· They just plain do not understand "Man's inhumanity to Man," war, greed, etc., and thus can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all.
· If life should become too intense, or if they are traumatized or see and feel others being traumatized they will withdraw and disconnect from society in order to protect themselves.
• Others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated your very soul.
· They really need very little traditional parenting as they are gentle, wise, and will be able to tell you what they need, as well as what is good or not good for them
· They will often avoid crowds or malls, as there are too many different energies at such places for them to cope with.
· They have a deep love for children and animals, and a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.
· It is not uncommon for these children to 'tell' their parents their name before they are born, and engage in other direct communication.
· They are extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a complete stranger in the street is feeling.
· They have a fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded not respected. They would rather be alone than have their "personal body space" disregarded. They may also avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends.
· Absence of Ego
· They often refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control. This can make them appear to be flat or passionless.
· They can feel responsible for someone dying or getting hurt or even fighting.
· They can have periods of deep depression.
· They respond well to body work, and energy work
· They will often have a high metabolism and be natural vegetarians.
· They have a clear connection to their higher self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this connection that they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.
· They are natural healers and peacemakers.
Look deep into their eyes when they speak... Listen to them no matter how outrageous their ideas seem. Look at their art... Study their uniqueness, tune into their energy. These Crystals have abilities that are misunderstood. Often they are diagnosed with ADD, Anxiety, and Autism. Often their unique behaviors confuse their parents and teachers; they are labeled, medicated, and shut down. As the rate of diagnosis of Autism and ADD are on the rise over the past decade, so has been the increased rate of births of Crystal Children.
We need to embrace the differences they bring; we need to allow them space to create, even if it means that we as a society must make changes in our perspectives to allow them the freedom to grow. After all they are here for us, as a planet. To heal this Earth and to bring peace to all of us including future generations.
Changes: What The Indigo and Crystals Need
It is a difficult position to be in when you are a parent of one of these children. Thesekids are full of fury and duty, their behavior is often hard for a parent to understand, as it often comes from nothing the parent can understand, but only attempt to analyze...understand this, there behaviors are not to be understood by the parent, these children have the knowing, let them fight whatever battles they need to fight, be their sense of security not their disciplinarian. Parents of these children must offer utmost respect for the uniqueness of these kids, for the gifts they bring, for there amazing ability to heal. So there grades may be less than there potential, they aren’t here to excel academically.They are born teachers who need very little formal education to make it where they need to go. As parents we want to see our children thrive in school, go on to college, find a career that makes them happy and that affords them luxuries…or securities. We want peace for all of our children as parents. But these special kids have their own plan. They need to be allowed compromise, choice and always respect. We need to help them learn to ground their energies, we need to assist them in finding outlets spiritually and physically for their energy... we need to help them learn to channel and protect themselves from other energies. They are magnets for other people’s energy, they absorb others emotions at high rates, and without guidance in this area, that energy will get trapped within them…holding them down, creating excess emotion, creating chaos for these kids. These kids are often late to speak; some have different forms of communication, often labeled autistic for this. Their eyes are able to see right into your soul, they can feel your feelings, and they know when you are upset no matter how hard you try to hide it. They form bonds with others like them, and animals will seek them out. There touch in itself is healing. All of this makes them vulnerable souls. Vulnerable to the darkness that exists in this world. Don’t let these children read the newspaper, or watch the news. Don’t let these children get bored. Always work with them to find new ways of using their creativity and intelligence and knowingness. These are the kids that will fall prey to drugs if they are bored. They will wreak havoc on the family when bored orwhen they feel they aren’t being listened to, especially if being raised by authoritarian figures. These children need always be listened to, forget the traditional, I am parent, what I say goes. It won’t work. It will backfire. These children need unconditional acceptance and love and respect from their parents. It is all new, old school rules of parenting need to be thrown out, as we move into a higher vibration of energy.
How do we teach what the child already knows inherently...? Discipline? A joke. School? Misdiagnosed with add... But does prefer to daydream... With a purpose. The traditional school system didn't work for the indigo adult so why would it work for an indigo or crystalchild ? We need change in the schools... In the attitude of teachers, change in teaching formats to accommodate these master minds. Looked at as rebellious, learning disabled or attention deficit... Truly the intelligence of these souls is all knowing. Guided correctly with respect and creative and physical outlets to channel their energy these kids would soar.. But instead we stick them in classrooms where what they are learning does not apply to their mission or path here.... We discipline them for not making effort, when really these souls are just so bored and feel defeated by social norm and systems. Give them a way to learn without the boredom. Teach them something relevant to who they are. Teach them who they are, why they are here, listen to their ideas and stories.. Think outside the box with these kids.. Do not punish them for their spirit... Do not stand in front of them on their path or they will turn on you.. Authoritarian parenting will not work or be tolerated. They will turn your world upside down if you try. Again, let them teach you. Give them choice and allow compromise over making demands on them. Respect them. Give them school environments where they are given tools to learn that are applicable to their different learning styles and unique minds. They don’t need much. Give them home environments that allow for plenty of privacy and personal space. Find someone tuned into their energy who can guide them and teach them how to channel their energy. Give them plenty of creative outlets for their energy and to nurture their ideas. Give them physical outlets for excess energy, remember that they absorb energy from others. Undeniable unconditional love of all that these souls are is a must!
The worst things to do to these souls is to label them with diagnosis, to medicate them is to stifle their energies. These Indigos and Crystals will find each other and move us all in a new direction , we as a society must accept the differences these souls bring and listen intensely to what they say! Born enlightened, they have so much to share with us and teach us. To continue labeling them is to resist them. This will only confuse their purpose and prolong the healing of the planet. I say we build a new academic system for these souls, one that nurtures their gifts. I say we reach out to them and assist them breaking down the systems that don’t work anymore, tune into them and create new systems that do work. Out with the old run down traditional chaos that society has bonded to, and in with the newer energies to create change. We are surrounded by natural born healers, and teachers, they are everywhere with ideas that need to be heard. Even if it makes no sense to you, listen, and open your eyes to a brand new world. For the good of the planet and all humanity.